We have set English to music:
You’ll remember the letters as
well as the lyrics of your favourite song!
unique and effective method!
An ultimate set of various 36 exercises!
The program is for those who want to
learn both the English alphabet and the names of the letters
Unlike others, it's not only
information but a fantastic way to remember it.
- There are three types of exercises in the program:
- Exercises 1 and 4: listen and try to remember.
- Exercises 2 and 5: listen, repeat and try to remember.
- Exercises 3 and 6: name the letter and check yourself.
- 1-3: the letters are presented in alphabetical order.
- 4-6: the letters are in random order.
- Each exercise has six types of presentation:
- Type 1: only the speaker's voice.
- Types 2 - 5: the speaker's voice to different kinds of
- Type 6: the speaker's voice to a low-volume relaxing
- The accented beats in the accompaniment will help you
pronounce the letters rhythmically. There is also a signal for you
to start speaking at the proper moment.
- Among other features the program has:
- The accompaniments change from exercise to exercise.
- Intuitively understandable interface.
- You can set the necessary number of repetitions of either
all the letters in an exercise or only the chosen ones.
- Different dynamic background effects.
- Instead of a slider the program has tabs to easily find
and repeat playing the necessary bit.
- A user-friendly presentation of our programs in your
computer with the help of the innovative viewer.