English conversational phrases and
how to pronounce them
unique and effective method!
It is musical rhythm that
naturally develops speech rhythm and sentence stress. Musical
accompaniment of our exercises will also help you pronounce
stressed and unstressed syllables properly and discriminate between
long and short vowels. (Based
on JAZZ CHANTS ideas)
- 240 exercises, 200 of them are exercises with music.
- 200 original musical
- 7 hours of high quality
For beginners and everyone willing
to speak clearly, distinctly and confidently in any semi-formal and
for "Windows XP", "Windows Vista", "Windows 7", "Windows 8",
"Windows 10" (32- and 64-bit)
'ENGLISH with MUSIC' consists of ten lessons
plus the introductory lesson:
||English vowels, diphthongs and consonants.
||Greetings. Introduction. Names of countries and cities.
||Greetings and farewells. Apologizing. Expressions for
||What's your job? Names of professions. Workplaces.
||Airport. Passport control. Places in an airport. Baggage.
||Yes-No. Suggestions and invitations. Thanks and replies.
||Meet me at 8.00. Indication of time. Times of departure
||How much is this? Shopping. Things in a shop. Trying
||In the office: equipment, office problems. Internet. Days
of the week.
||Hotel. Check-in. Checkout. Problems in a hotel room.
||In a restaurant. Booking a table. Ordering dishes. Paying
- The emphasis is laid on development of pronunciation
- Every lesson consists of four exercises divided into two
groups. In each group there are two exercises. The first group of
exercises is aimed to memorise the words, the other group is aimed
to memorise the sentences which include the words practised in the
first group of exercises.
- Each exercise consists of the following six types of
- Type 1: only the speaker's voice.
- Types 2 - 5: the speaker's voice to different kinds of
- Type 6: the speaker's voice to a low-volume relaxing
- The stressed syllables in the words are pronounced together
with the accented beats in the accompaniments.
- We recommend that you say the words and phrases with the
proper beat: this will help you learn them quickly and easily!
Following the speaker's way of the presentation of the words and
phrases will help you pronounce the stressed syllables together
with the accented beats in the accompaniments. In the program there
is also a signal for you to start speaking at the proper moment.
- Intuitively understandable interface.
- The accompaniments change from exercise to exercise and
from lesson to lesson.
- You can set the necessary number of repetitions of either
all the words and phrases in an exercise or only the chosen ones.
- Different dynamic background effects.
- Instead of a slider the program has tabs to easily find and
repeat playing a word or phrase.
- A user-friendly presentation of our programs in your
computer with the help of the innovative viewer.